We have provided the links below as a reference tool for starting web-based research for general information purposes only. We are trying to provide helpful links; however, we cannot and do not endorse or recommend the content of any of the linked sites. We cannot promise you that the information on any of the linked sites is honest and accurate. It is provided for your convenience only.
Keep in mind that legal problems are complex and that you should only make a decision about your legal situation after consulting an experienced and licensed attorney following a full discussion of the facts of your particular case.
- Consumer Credit Counseling of America
- Consumer Reports Online
- American Banking Institute
- Free Advice.com
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Debtor Education Counseling
- Internal Revenue Service – IRS